Hear from inspiring Rotarians and business leaders who have benefitted from inclusive hiring practices
We support people with intellectual disabilities by:
- Providing residential supports in homes, apartments & family settings.
- Educating & supporting adults to develop their skills and interests in the areas of volunteerism, employment preparation, employment placement and support
- Providing social/recreation/leisure opportunities.
- Supporting children in child care settings.
- Contracting with screened caregivers who can provide respite to families and individuals
- Advocating for, and responding to, all related intellectual disability issues.