MACL Mosaic Volume 3, Issue 3
Latest from MACL
A great evening was had for thousands of individuals and families who attended MACL’s 2014 Illuminaria Lantern Festival celebrating inclusion. The evening began with performances by students of the Mission Music Lessons studio followed by 2 rockin’ sets by their teachers. Nezaar and his troupe of performers wowed the crowd with charismatic pyrotechnics (including a stilt […]
Click on the link above to view the poster
Join us for our 15th Annual Illuminaria Lantern Festival
Saturday September 13th 2014
We support people with intellectual disabilities by:
- Providing residential supports in homes, apartments & family settings.
- Educating & supporting adults in skill building, volunteerism, employment preparation, placement and support
- Providing social/recreation/leisure opportunities.
- Supporting children in child care settings.
- Contracting with screened caregivers who can provide respite to families and individuals
- Advocating for, and responding to, all related intellectual disability issues.